I ordered some Coals not long ago and I never received them in the mail I tracked them on Amazon And they said they were delivered on 12 December I believe, well I got some sort of rolling papers instead.I emailed them they emailed me back saying I would get an email back in 24 hours I never received that email so I emailed again in the email me back again saying that I will receive an email within 24 hours again.

I am still waiting to hear back from them it is the 15th of December.So I emailed them back again and told them again what the problem was and I have not heard back from them

Had an Experience with Discount Hookahs And Tobacco Products?

Comments

DISCOUNT HOOKAHS AND TOBACCO ARE CROOKS.

Providence, Rhode Island, United States #807945

I had the same awful experience with discount hookahs.We ordered 12 packs of rolling papers and got 10 packs of rolling tips.

I got the same bogus email saying they would handle it in 24 hours ( twice ). Well after I gave them bad feedback they said they would take care of it if I took feedback off website. Nooooo way. They suck and should have taken care of it.

I filed a claim against them through amazon and haven't heard a thing. I won't order off amazon again. Ill give my business to my local stores.

May be a little more expensive but at least ill get what I want.Another unhappy customer.